Sunday, October 7, 2007

Here's How I Drive 1000's Of People To My uVme Site Every Day!

I just wanted to start off by thanking everyone for all of your hard work that you are putting in to promoting uVme. It's great to see so many new people out there referring their friends and family and seeing them do the same. When I first joined uVme I set a goal to sponsor 1,000 people by the time the games go live. I am very excited to say that last week I met that goal and am currently well on my way to having 2,000 members. It’s really mind blowing how fast uVme is growing and the games are not even live yet. I wake up in the morning with a smile on my face and go to bed with a smile on my face. It truly feels good.

Today I want to talk about how I drive thousands of people every single day to my uVme affiliate site using a traffic exchange program. There are many out there, but I only use the best and it’s called Traffic Swarm.

For most people, getting high-quality targeted visitors to their site is probably one of the “hardest" things to do ... unfortunately it's also the most important.
The reason it's difficult for most small businesses and online marketers is that the majority of popular site promotion strategies either take up A LOT of time, cost a lot of money, or are too risky. Right?

Well, I want to let you know about a new, fully-automated traffic-generation system that can send 1000s of targeted prospects to your site, every single day, absolutely FREE!
http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?526178

Would you believe that this new system is:

-> 100% Free! - Always has been, and always will be
-> Automated - 5 minutes to set it up, then forget it
-> Targeted - you'll get only real, targeted traffic
-> "Viral" - your traffic will increase exponentially

http://www.trafficswarm.com/go.cgi?526178
Give it a try and let me know what you think ...

Sincerely,
Travis Rule


P.S. I am a Pro Member and recommend that if you can afford $30.00 to upgrade to Pro it is well worth it. You will be able to refer your uVme members to Traffic Swarm and earn commissions and credits every time they join. You will also get 2,500 bonus credits every single month without doing anything. The more credits you have the more you website is seen and the more uVme signups you get. If you can’t afford the Pro membership then you can still sign up for free, set up your ads and start driving traffic to your site. You will not get as much traffic as a pro member, but you will get enough to still get sign ups.

---------------------------------------------------------
Here are a few sample ads that are working for me. I suggest setting up 10 different ads.

UVME - Play and Earn FREE To Join

Discover a market growing four times faster than the Internet. Having fun, being entertained and social networking. Pre-Launch

---------------------------------------------------------

We Are Going To Be Making Millionaires

Discover a market growing four times faster than the Internet. 100% FREE to join Make We will be making millionaires

---------------------------------------------------------

Why Work For A Living When You Can Play

Online Skill Game Business Pre-register NOW to receive the full details within minutes, and gain the "First Mover Advantage"

No comments: