Monday, October 8, 2007

Another FREE Way To Get Very Good Signups! Don't Miss Out

Hi everyone

We're soon going to be entering our uVme games environment where we will be able to play online skill-games with our team, our guests and our teams guests so it makes sense to take a look at what's in store but there's actually something bigger here that you may be missing out on and that's targeted list-building.

What do I mean? Well...it doesn't take long to realize that some of the people interested in joining our business are likely to be skill-game players of which there are hundreds of thousands all over the world! I just took a look at http://www.pogo.com/ for example to find there were 289,000 people playing games on that one site at that precise moment!

This is the market we're getting into - that was just one site - there are many http://www.worldwinner.com/ www.miniclip.com /http://games.yahoo.com/skill-games etc etc. The one that I like the best and have been using and watching for around 12 months now is http://www.king.com/ and I've found a way of showing the king.com community my uVme business and I'm getting sign-ups.

Want to do the same?
OK - here's what to do...

Open a free account at www.king.com/
Write a short winning message (I use Notepad)
Write a short losing message.
Save these messages to your desktop so you can access then quickly.

Select a game to play - the one I'm getting quite good at is Carnival Shootout - - it's silly but it's simple and has a huge following. You can play for free or upload money in the hope that you win! I would suggest you play for free certainly to start with so you get the feel of the game.

OK - that's the set-up. Now all you need to do is start playing and then - and here's the crucial bit: Interact with your players. In Carnival Shootout you can play against one other player for free. You will either win or you'll lose. Whatever the outcome send the player the relevant message right away.


To do this click on the person's avatar and then look for the envelope symbol - click and insert your saved message (copy and paste) and click 'send'. Click the browser back-button to return to the player's profile and add him/her to your Friends list - just click the 'heart' symbol to do this. When this player is next on king.com and you are - you'll receive a note telling you that he/she is online. Send them a challenge - play again, send the saved message again or just interact. Build a rapport.

It's simple stuff, its fun and if you keep doing it you'll find people pre-registering into your business. These are very special people because they're already playing skill-games online and spending on average $25.00 per month. They will also have their own skill-games friends! Wouldn't it be great if we can show them all how they can play and actually get paid for doing it? WOW!

Here are the 2 winning/losing messages I use:-

If I lose:-You beat me! And I thought I was really good at Carnival Shootout. By the way I found a great new site where we'll soon be able to play games and get paid too! www.uVmeonline.ws


If I win:- I won! Thanks for the game! Carnival Shoot-out is my fav! By the way - I found this great new site where we'll soon be able to play games like this and get paid for doing it! www.uVmeonline.ws


Please be aware that for obvious reasons skill-gaming sites don't like you advertising on their sites - so be careful - do it subliminally like this and you're unlikely to hit a problem. The worst that can happen though is that you lose your king.com account.


That's it - play a few games - build your list! And don't forget - that's just one site - take a look at others and explore the possibilities!





If you are new to king.com they will require you to earn 100 jewels before you can send someone a message. Just keep playing and you will get there in no time. See……you can even have fun while your marketing your business.





Take Care,



Travis Rule





P.S. Don’t forget to check out my blog for additional marketing tips. www.uVmeblog.ws



1 comment:

Irfan Ali said...

Hi There,

My name is Kelvin, Watson and I work for www.freeonlinegames.com I came across your website and I am very impressed, Moreover, I was wondering if you can add our link on your website. We are one the top 10 free gaming website out there. We offer free embeddable games and I guarantee you that visitors on your website will appreciate seeing our link on your website. We thank you, for your consideration.

If you do decide to add our link, please add the following description if you like

Play free games online. Thousands of games to choose from. Racing games, shooting games, flying games, puzzle games, RPG games and many more!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at cs@freeonlinegames.com


Kind Regards,

Kelvin Watson

FreeOnlineGames.com