Friday, November 2, 2007

Calling All uVme Leaders!

I know that we are all eagerly awaiting the official launch of uVme and let me tell you, its right around the corner. Eric Avery said on a recent conference call “the sand has almost run out of the hourglass”. I have good reason to believe that within the next 30 days we should be live and I can’t stress enough how important it is for you to start building your business right now while it’s FREE.



I am looking for future leaders to mentor who are interested in building their business now before the games go live. I will provide you with powerful marketing tools and show you how to drive hundreds to thousands of people to your uVme site every week at no cost. Every single member in my downline that I have personally worked with has received anywhere from 30 to several hundred signups within the last 30 days.



If you are interested in working with me 1 on 1 here’s what I need from you



Respond to this email and include your phone number and best time to contact you.



Dedicate at least 10 hours a week to building your uVme business.



You need to be willing to upgrade to Associate once the games go live to ensure the highest income level. (My goal is to get you into profit the very first month if not week or day that we launch.)



Please keep this in mind: When uVme announces that they are launching, shortly after that you will receive notification that you will have 28 days in which to decide if you want to convert to an active Associate. For U.S. members, the cost is $199.00. If you have been busy building your business, and just two of your members convert, your enrollment fee is paid back to you. It only takes one more to be qualified for commissions on everything else. If you sit back and wait, then realize that uVme is exploding right before your eyes (and it will), you’ll be scrambling to get sign-ups. Why wait?

I also encourage everyone to attend at least one of the web conferences that are held several times a week. For more info please check out the events under the “News” tab in your back office.



Travis

http://www.uvmeonline.ws/



No comments: